UDP900 4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY PLAYER
Equipped with the latest designed 6-layer gold immersion main PCB circuit with a high precision power supply, the UDP-900 comes with Murata multilayer ceramic capacitor TDK magnetic devices and 30 NCC electrolytic capacitors which further improve audio and video quality. Both audio boards use 4-layer PCB circuit boards, each channel is designed with independent wiring and equipped with Hi-Fi XLR balanced terminals and gold plated RCA outputs providing better Audiophile sound quality.
Excellence in Picture and Sound Quality
Dolby Vision. HDR 10+. Sabre ES9038PRO DAC for 2-channel XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced outputs. Sabre ES9028PRO DAC for 7.1 RCA output. XMOS USB Audio support.
Elegant and Solid quality in Chassis Construction
With a weight of 15.5kg, the UDP900 adopts an all-aluminum alloy body with a reinforced double layer chassis structure. The internal main components are independently shielded by metal casing, greatly reducing vibration, noise and external magnetic field interference, bringing pure and high-resolution audio and video quality.
Dual Power Supply Design
MAGNETAR engineers have specially selected a dual power supply : one 60W toroidal transformer for analog audio, using high quality oxygen free copper wiring and metal shields to reduce vibration noise and generated heat; and one 60W high-power low noise transformer with high transient response required by surround sound and high-resolution audio for the digital main board section. A separate metal case reduces noise, providing stability and silence, improving audio and video quality.
The UDP900 has eye-popping brightness, contrast and gorgeous colors. Picture is rich and full, with vivid colors, even in low light and backlight environment. UDP900 supports HDR10, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision with stunning HDR to SDR conversion, with BT.2020/BT.709/BT.601 color space support.
- UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, AVCHD-SACD, CD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE
- Analog audio: stereo
- Independent stereo analog audio: XLR balanced output, RCA output
- Optical/coaxial audio: up to 2 channels /192kHz PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS
- HDMI audio: up to 7.1 channel /192kHz PCM, up to 5.1 channel DSD, Bitstream
- HDMI video: UHD/p24 1080/1080p / 1080I / 720p / 576p / 576I / 480p / 480I
- Frequency range: 20HZ-20khz (-3dB ~ +0.05dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: & GT: 120dBr
- Total harmonic distortion + Noise: & LT: 0.00018%
- Output level: (RCA) 2. l±0.2Vrms. (XLR) 4.2±0.4Vrms
- Dynamic range: AGT: 120dB
- Channel separation: & GT: 120dB
- Power supply: AC 100-240V ~, 50/60Hz
- Power: 30 W (Standby: 0.5W in energy saving mode)
- Size: 430 mm x 300 mm x 90 mm
- Weight: 15,5kg
- Working temperature: 41° F – 95° F 5° C – 35° C
- Working humidity: 15% – 75%